Thursday, February 14, 2013

you're all right


Happy Valentine's Day! This holiday isn't particularly important, but I love it in a very not-taking-it-seriously way. I've always been a fan of going overboard and wearing a ridiculous amount of red and pink clothing and giving my friends silly cards or cookies (or senior year of high school when I made the craziest heart-shaped pink layer cake surrounded by chocolate-covered strawberries). To be fair though, many days in my life look like a Valentine's Day costume because I have red jeans (which I wore yesterday) and two red coats.

This year I launched a shop on Society6 of drawings/cards (one of which you can see above). And of course, I also made you this mix of things I've been listening to lately. because I love puns, and I love these songs/bands/artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment