Sunday, June 14, 2009

freelance whales

I'm taking a break from my slew of updates on this apartment to mention the band I saw playing at the Bedford stop on the L tonight: the Freelance Whales.  By "at the Bedford stop" I mean literally on the platform between the Manhattan bound and Rockaway Parkway bound tracks.  Quite the sight--normally the performers are something I avoid like the plague and blast the music in my iPod, but I really enjoyed them!  I may even be so inclined as to check out their next show, at Pianos on June 24th...

Check out their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/thefreelancewhales

Coming up on this blog:
- pictures of the actual "moved in" version of my apt
- beginning of summer 09 playlists!
- and of course, anything that happens along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment