Tuesday, May 19, 2009

away we go

It's official!  I'm moving...
...to Brooklyn Heights with all of its stores and restaurants and things to do!
...to a cute little building that has a name on the front and bike storage and is close to the subway!
...to a cute apartment with a fireplace mantel, a nice kitchen, and a big closet!

I could not be more excited to move!  Or, less enthused to pack... ha.  No, really.  Dear god moving is expensive, it appears, especially when you have a lot of "things" as I tend to.

Here's a sneak peak at my new building:  (I'm still working on getting/taking photos of the actual apartment).



I can go pick up the keys toward the end of this week I believe, so keep your eyes peeled for the first look at the inside before it gets filled with all of my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment