Monday, August 30, 2010

video wars

Last week was all about the Cee-Lo video for me.  But this week...this week it's quickly losing ground to the video that Arcade Fire has put out for "We Used to Wait" - it's engaging (literally, interactive), a cool new concept, and perfectly nostalgic just like the album itself.  If you haven't tried it out yet, go here:

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/

I also found it really interesting to see what other towns/states have the same street address as my old house, as it tries to auto-fill the form.  The answer is: not that many!  And, most are in Illinois or Texas - how odd.

I recommend partaking in the writing/drawing section: definitely draw something, even if it's just some squiggly lines.  You'll be glad you did later.



Aw, heck, I still love the Cee-Lo video.  So f-ing (ba-dum ching?) catchy.  And, the movie mashups are great, too:


Cee-Lo's Shawshank Redemption from Dallas Observer on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment