Wednesday, July 15, 2009

summer music

Ah, summer. The season of unrepentantly cheerful pop music. My summer playlists are always guided by a few season-defined habits:
  • laying outside and taking a break from the world. Picture yourself in a park or on the beach. Press play.
  • a penchant for late-night dance parties (summer is that season where I always end up staying out later than I intended to...I blame the warm weather and long daylight hours)
  • a general feeling of happiness - maybe it's the Seasonal Affective Disorder talking, but summer is just always the happiest season
  • ...and while this doesn't really apply to my current NY lifestyle, I still associate summer mixes with driving mixes
Take a peak at what's frequenting my iPod this summer:


Summer 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment