Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wait, when did it become mid-November?

It feels like it was just Halloween, but suddenly it's mid-November and Thanksgiving is right around the corner...weird! This past weekend I went camping(!) up in Westchester for my friend Ilana's birthday (photos to come). In honor of said birthday, I whipped up this little mix which gathers some of my favorite songs and bands of the year to share with Ilana, and now, to share with you:


November 09

As it turns out, Passion Pit just released their music video for "Little Secrets," which is sort of like a super intense screensaver. They turned off embedding for it, but you can see it here.

I've got to say, I still prefer the video for "The Reeling" -- some of the early street scenes are filmed around this area of Brooklyn, which I didn't realize when it first came out (because I didn't live here yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment