Friday, March 25, 2011

sick days

I have consumed a gross amount of Netflix/Hulu/YouTube this week (as well as soup, ginger tea and dayquil) all as part of a massive effort to not be sick anymore! My first real fever-y sick day came at a very inopportune moment, as it meant that I had to skip the Noah & the Whale concert that I had been looking forward to for months :'( From the looks of things, it seems like it was a great show. What a shame. However, I'm feeling a lot better now, and thought I'd share a little audio-visual mix.

It all started off with the debut of the new video for the tUnE-yArDs song "Bizness", which heavily features a group of children:


Leading me to end up watching all these other similarly awesome videos that for a variety of reasons also cast kids in them:






Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment