Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOWicane 2010

Check out the accumulation!  Pretty incredible stuff.  The little polar bear on my kitchen windowsill is feeling pretty at home with these views.

 

This is also the last day that I will be eating this for (at least) one meal, because I've finally run out:
 

Other wintery things:  my Olympics fervor is pretty much over, after watching Kim Yu-Na win the gold in last night's women's figure skating free skate.  It was magical and mesmerizing.  Also, they showed Tara Lipinski in the crowd, reminding me of how much I hate(d) her as a loyal Michelle Kwan fan.  And, Mirai Nagasu is super adorable.  The future of U.S. skating?  I hope so.

I leave you with this song off of Mumford & Sons' new album, Sigh No More.  I'm really enjoying the album as I'm cooped up in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment