Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I left my heart in (the) San Francisco(-ish area)

I'm back from a great 4-day stay in the Bay area visiting some of my college friends (notably Maddie whose birthday was yesterday!).  There are a bunch of them out there, but they're mostly spread out, which meant that we spent time in San Francisco, Berkeley, Davis, Sacramento, and Santa Cruz.  It was a lot of driving around, but also SO much fun. 

I have so many things to say and chronicle about what we did, but for now, these are some of my favorite non-people/non-food shots of the weekend:

Golden Gate bridge, and a boat with fun colors
 
Way up on top of a hill stood a white sofa, and an amazing view of SF

I liked how this tree matched the house behind it

My favorite house that we passed in Santa Cruz

Gorgeous calla lilies across from the Seabright Beach in Santa Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment