Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just in time for Halloween!

Sharing last year's "Ghosts" playlist was one of the driving forces behind me starting this blog, and I am happy to add the following 3 songs to it this year as I prepare for Halloween!

"Ghosting" by Mother Mother: a song passed on to me by Eve, which then proceeded to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day! However, it says "you don't need no Halloween" and clearly that's just not true...

"Ghosts" by Fanfarlo: as I mentioned, I'm going to see Fanfarlo in December, and I couldn't be more excited! I love this track off their album Reservoir, independent of its pertinence to this playlist.

"Ghosting" by Freelance Whales: one of my favorite tracks off of Weathervanes, with its increasing layers and levels as the song progresses - great stuff.


Ghosts Add-on

And now, back to sewing my Halloween costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment